The Memorial Day weekend training event was another success story for our militia. We had some good fun! I trained a couple of newbies on how to safely handle and shoot a firearm. It is always a good day when we get to introduce newcomers to shooting. You can see the pictures in the photo gallery. The most fun we had was blasting 2 liter bottles full of water with 3" 12ga. slugs. The water bottles literally vaporized! I got to let everyone shoot my Mosen Nagant rifle which was fun! Sledge Hammer and I shot our 9mm's some also. There were a few zombies killed as well.
I just wanted to invite all Militia members out to the annual Memorial Day Shoot/Training event on Sunday May 27th and Monday May 28th. We will have a quick lunch following Sunday church services, then shooting/training event will commence. Bring your shotguns, rifles, and pistols. I will demonstrate a solar still if time permits. Be prepared to demonstrate your camouflage techniques.
On Monday we will have a lunch with the family. Probably BBQ. See Ma Deuce for details on what to bring. See you there!
Commie Killer is a sergeant in the Defenders of Faith Militia.
- Operation Copper Dead 2015 Photo Gallery
- Self Reliance Expo 2014 Photo Gallery
- Operation Pro Marksman - Pistol 2014 Photo Gallery
- Operation Annihilation 2013 Photo Gallery
- Memorial Weekend Shoot 2013 Photo Gallery
- Self Reliance Expo 2013 Arlington TX. Photo Gallery
- 2nd Annual Frozen Toe 2013 Photo Gallery
- Operation Lumber Jack 2012 Photo Gallery
- Operation Decapitation 2012 Photo Gallery
- Operation Sweaty Britches 2012 Photo Gallery
- Operation Frozen Toe 2012 Photo Gallery
- Defenders of Faith Photo Gallery
- Political Photo/Image Gallery